Book Haul #25: Humble Birthday Haul

Hi folks!

It was a quick March, eh?

March is my birth month. I was supposed to buy a lot of books, but fortunately I was able to control myself. Yey me! 😁

But of course, I still had a haul. It's inevitable. Haha! Look:


The only book I bought at a full price is the How to Win book. But even so, it's price is pretty cheap.


How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie

Finished reading the book this month! It was a good read. I definitely learned some tips and tricks. However, it will require another re-read and of course, some applications. 😁


The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

Also finished it this month! *Good job self* It was an entertaining read. I will review it soon.


The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
All My Road Before Me: The Diary of C.S. Lewis edited by Walter Hooper

The recent additions to my shelves. I've already read Anne Frank, but I want to re-read it soon.

As for All My Road Before Me, I am interested in anything C.S. Lewis, so yeah. I had to buy his diary. 😁

-o-

That's all folks for my humble haul!

What did you buy this month? 😁