Pile Be Gone #9: The Return

Hi folks!

It's been a while since I set my monthly TBR goal. But folks, I really, really need to tackle my to be read books. Aaaaah! They are getting out of control!

So in order for me to reduce that ever-growing pile, here's another Pile Be Gone challenge for me. 😁

Let's take a look!


Now, since I have big books there this goal will be for March and April. 😁 Busy woman folks, busy woman. 😎


Gemina (The Illuminae Files #02) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

I'm currently reading this one, and so far I am enjoying it. Can't wait to read the third book! 😁


How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie

Because, why not? I am an introvert, so I shall see what this book is about. Also, thanks to my friend for recommending this to me. 😊


The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

Aah yes. I've been wanting to read this. This Holy Week, hopefully I'll get to it.


Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu

I think this is my third time starting this book. I really am finding a hard time getting into it. Ugh, I don't know. Maybe I've outgrown this kind of YA novel?

I shall see if I'll pick it up again this month or in April.


The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides

I haven't read any books of the author's but the plot of this one sounds light and interesting. 😊

-o-

That's all folks!
It's a humble amount of TBR, but like what I said, busy woman here. 😁

How's your TBR pile?
Happy reading folks!