Book Haul #24: Big Bad Wolf Book Haul

Alright folks!

As mentioned in my previous post, here are the books I bought last February 15 during the Preview Sale of Big Bad Wolf book fair! 😁

It was a difficult moment for self-control. I went over my budget, but whatever, I had a good haul! 😁


I bought 18 books! It's been a while since I bought this many in one purchase. Haha!



Now for a closer look:


The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking Trilogy #2) by Patrick Ness
Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking Trilogy #3) by Patrick Ness

I already read the first book, The Knife of Never Letting Go, and really enjoyed it. Hence, I want to continue with the trilogy. I'll review The Knife of Never Letting Go soon! 😊


Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant
Stay Where You Are & then Leave by John Boyne

Aaah two of my favorite authors! They are my auto-buy authors. I'd buy their books even if I don't know what they're about. 😁


The Rosie Project and The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion

I have no idea what these books are about. Haha! I just know that a lot of readers liked them. 😁


The Case for Hope by Lee Strobel
The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto by Mitch Albom

Another favorite authors!


The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins

I've read the trilogy X years ago, but never had physical copies. Finally, I was able to buy them at the book fair! 😁


I Was Here by Gayle Forman
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

I read all Gayle Forman's previous works and liked all of them. I Was Here has been in my to-read list for quite a while now. So yey! 😁

I have the second book in the Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children trilogy. Haha! But didn't have the first one. I can finally read them soon!


More Than This by Patrick Ness
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman

Again, I don't know what these books are about. I just know that people liked them. 😁


After You by Jojo Moyes
The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
One Day by David Nicholls

I've read Me Before You by Jojo Moyes and loved it! Can't wait to know what happened next to Louisa Clark!

I have The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith. I only need to buy the third book then I can read-a-thon them!

Well, it says in the cover of One Day by David Nicholls that it is 'a wonderful, wonderful book'. I have to get it, right? 😁

-o-

That's it folks! And I definitely am a happy bee!

I had to let go of some of the books. But aaaah, I want to go back for them. Haha! Let's see how long my self-control will hold.

-o-

Have you visited the Big Bad Wolf book fair? What did you get? 😍