Book Haul #21: Collective BOOKSALE Haul

Hi folks!

Since my college days, I've been frequenting BOOKSALE to detox myself. Seeing their stacks of books- aaah, it just relaxes me. Whenever I go to one of their branches, I don't really have the intention to buy anything, but sometimes I walk out with one book or two. You just never know when you'll find a treasure there! 😍

BOOKSALE is one of the big bookstores here in the Philippines. They house mostly used books, thus they offer them at very low prices. So you see? It's quite impossible to walk out of the store without buying. 😁

For this post, I want to share with you folks the books I bought in BOOKSALE over the years, and two recent purchases from the store!


Some visits, I don't find books to my liking. But it's always a 'gasping' moment whenever I find a book I like and in good condition! Here are the books I bought:


The Passage by Justin Cronin- Read. I'll review this book soon.
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer- Read and reviewed (here).


Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein- Read and reviewed (here).
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys- Read and reviewed (here).
Random Acts of Heroic Love by Danny Scheinmann- Read this in high school but I will be rereading it soon.


Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley- Read and reviewed (here).
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon- Read and reviewed (here).


The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel- Read and reviewed (here).
The Passion of Christ by John Piper- Read during the Holy Week.
The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis- Not yet read.


Graceling by Kristin Cashore- Read and reviewed (here).
Touch of Power by Mara V. Snyder- Not yet read.


The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch- Not yet read.
Whisper on the Wind by Maureen Lang- Just finished reading. Will review it soon!



The Shape of Things to Come by H.G. Wells- Not yet read.
The Gift by Cecelia Ahern- Read and reviewed (here).


The latest addition to my shelves:
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
God's Not Dead by Rice Broocks

-o-

I love, love BOOKSALE! And expect many book hauls from the store! I wish to do a bookstore tour soon. I hope they'll permit me to take pictures of one of the branches. 😊

-o-

Happy reading folks!
Have a nice day!