38th Manila International Book Fair: Photo Diary

Hi folks!

Last September 13-17, the 38th Manila International Book Fair was held at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia. I've been anticipating this annual book fair! And I was able to visit three times! Haha! 😁

For this year's book fair, they have extended and utilized the second floor halls of the SMX Convention. The second floor housed children's books and other non-books booths. Hence, the first floor housed adult books (fiction and non-fiction), some YA novels, references, Christian and other spiritual books.

I did not take much photos because I think they just look the same every year. But here's a very short photo diary:



I think this one showcased 3D printing. How cool eh?!





I've been listening to Modern Mrs. Darcy's podcast What Should I Read Next, and I've been hearing about this book a lot. I didn't buy it though because it isn't in my priority list. Perhaps, next year. 😊







That's all folks for my short photo diary! Here's my previous MIBF photo diaries if you want to take a look:

-o-

Next post will be about my 38th Manila International Book Fair book haul! Yey!

Happy reading!