What Happened: June-August 2017

I know, I know. I was not able to post as much. And you already know my reason right? 😁

Life happened.

But anyway, I did manage to read one book in June, and I was able to read-a-thon four books from end of July to August. How's that? The 'reading hunger' has awakened and I couldn't stop.

Books Read:


Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan - ⭐⭐⭐
Graceling by Kristin Cashore - ⭐⭐⭐⭐
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir - ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Blog Posts:

-o-

For September, I'll have bookish events/posts lined up plus two of my pending book reviews. Hopefully, I'll be able to write them soon. Haha!

And also, the biggest book fair in the Philippines, the 38th Manila International Book Fair, will be held on September 13-17 at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia! I am so excited! Though I have to limit my budget this year, I am still looking forward to seeing fellow readers and book lovers! 😁

-o-

That's all folks for my wrap-up!
How's life?

Have a nice day!