What Happened: April and May 2017

Uhmmm, hi folks! I'm still here! Still alive. 😁

I was not able to post my wrap-up for April because (let's say it together) I've been busy. *applause*

I had a good reading month in April. I read 3 books! However, May was a total bleh. I tried reading a couple of books but I just couldn't get into it. Thus, I was not able to read in May. I did attend a bookish event though- Dia Del Libro 2017.

Here's a quick recap:

Books Read:


The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Passion of Jesus Christ by John Piper - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
By The River Piedra, I Sat Down and Wept by Paulo Coelho- a reread, ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Read this three during my April Holy Week Read-a-thon.

Blog Posts:

-o-

I think that's all for my April and May! Haha! I know, reading-wise, I was not able to accomplish much. But I've had 3 out-of-town trips and did museum-hopping w/ friends in those two months! I will post photo diaries on my personal blog- Protected and Loved.

-o-

Have a nice day folks! 😁