Book Haul #20: Book Stop Project Haul

Finally folks! Here's another book haul from The Book Stop Project, plus two other books I bought in April.

As per my previous post, The Book Stop Project is a pop-up library where you can borrow or exchange books. I got the following: 😁




Portrait and Observations: The Essays of Truman Capote
As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner


Wonder by R.J. Palacio
The Metamorphoses by Ovid
-o-

I wonder when I'll be able to read them. Lol
Aside from the four books, I also bought:


Habang Wala Pa Sila (mga tula ng pag-ibig) by Juan Miguel Severo- Poems about love by a spoken word artist, Juan Miguel Severo. I bought this during the Dia Del Libro event (here's my photo diary).

Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han- I haven't read book 2 though. Haha!

-o-

Actually, I haven't been reading lately. Hopefully in June, I will get back to my reading game!

Have a nice day folks!