My Most Anticipated Books of 2017: Young Adult

Hi folks!

New year = exciting new releases! Thus, I want to share with you my most anticipated YA releases for this year!


Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth (Carve the Mark #1)
Release date: January 17, 2017

I've read the Divergent trilogy and liked it (except for the ending). Although I feel like the story will have predictable bits, I'm still looking forward to know how the usual plot elements will be weaved together.


King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard (Red Queen #3)
Release date: February 7, 2017

I have featured this on one of my Waiting on Wednesday posts. And I can't wait to read more of Mare's fate!!!


Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh (Flame in the Mist #1)
Release date: May 16, 2017

The plot synopsis you guys! Of the mentioned books, this is the one I am most excited about!

-o-

There you go folks! My anticipated YA releases! What books are you waiting for this year?