Books I Will Have to Read in 2017

 

Hi folks!

In 2016, I was somehow able to lower my TBR. But of course, I also bought books. Haha! So in an attempt to tackle again my TBR, I picked 5 books that I will have to finally read in 2017.

These 5 books will be part of the 30-book challenge I set for myself this year. Here are the titles:



The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis: I've been wanting to read this book for years. lol I have to get to it soon!

Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas: I think I've accepted Chaol's place in Celaena's heart, so I think I'm ready to continue with the series.

Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys: I've heard good reviews about this one. And also, I miss her writing so I want to read another of her work.

Prodigy and Champion by Marie Lu: These books have been sitting on my shelf for quite some time. Haha! I've actually started reading Prodigy 2 years ago but I never finished it. It's about time to finish this trilogy.

I'm crossing my fingers that I will tackle this set TBR books. Haha! And of course, the other 25 books I'll have to read this year.

-o-

Happy 2017 guys!
What do you plan on reading this year? Any genre you want to focus on?

Have a nice day!