Book Haul #17: Last Book Haul for 2016 [Really]


Hi folks!

Two consecutive StS posts! Haha! I just couldn't help it guys. Here are the books I bought... and a little explanation on why I bought them. :)


Aren't they beautiful?

Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
GOODREADS

I've been searching for this one in our local bookstores since I read that fans of Revenge (the TV series) will definitely enjoy this book! That being said, this is a thriller, contemporary romance read about revenge and, I don't know, maybe forgiveness?

I am excited to read this one!

Zero Day by Jan Gangsei
GOODREADS

This one is another mystery, thriller read. I chanced about this book while perusing Powerbooks (a local bookstore). I read the synopsis, and then told myself that I'd have to get a copy.

And getting a copy was what I did, 2 weeks after reading the synopsis. lol

-o-

So there folks! I promise that's my last haul for 2016!

Have a nice day!