2016: My Year in Books and Blog


Hi folks!

2016 was a meh year for me in terms of reading and blogging. Yes, I did read a number of books and I did publish blog posts, but I was not able to reach my goals. -_- (I promise to do better this 2017!)

But anyway, here's a recap of how my year was in books and blog. :)


For my 2016 Goodreads challenge, I only managed to read 26 books out of the 50 I set.






Among those, two were re-reads: Throne of Glass and Prayer of Jabez

As for my blog, here are the posts I published in 2016: (You can click on the title to visit the post.)

Book Reviews: 18

Bookish Thoughts and Feels (bookish discussions): 7

Book Hauls: 8
Photo Diaries: 5

Feature and Follow Posts: 3

-o-

There you go folks! And that is all for my 2016!

I really am looking forward to 2017. Though I know things will still be challenging, I think it's nice to have a "fresh, new" start. Or an illusion of it. lol

-o-

Have a nice day folks!
And I wish you all a happy, fruitful 2017!