What Happened: August 2016

Hi folks!

Time flies so fast, eh?

I apologize for my inactivity here on the blog. Aside from my never-ending workload, my laptop also gave up on me. -_- But it's been quite a good reading month. I managed to read 4 books! Yey!

Books I Read:

Po-on (Rosales Saga #1) by F. Sionil Jose
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas (re-read)
This Is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz
Half Bad by Sally Green


I still have to write my reviews, but I'll get to them soon. (Hopefully this month.) Currently, I'm reading The Thirteenth Tale by Diana Setterfield.

Also, I bought 3 books last month. Hihi. My justification haul post is here.


For the non-book related stuff, my friends and I were able to watch one Cinemalaya film, Pamilya Ordinaryo (very nice independent film!). I was supposed to watch Dagsin (another entry in Cinemalaya) but the weather and traffic were crazy. So yeah...


-o-

That's all folks!

I hope you'll have a lovely September!