What Happened: April 2016

Hi folks!
Welcome to my monthly recap...

April was a very slow reading month. I am not even going to explain anymore. Hehe. On to my recap...

Books I Read:
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Her Secret, His Surprise by Paula Altenburg
Cinder by Marissa Meyer



I am not going to post my April reading list out of shame. Haha!


Reviews Posted:
(Click on the title to go to my review)


Photo Diary:
(Click on the link to go to the post)

Book Haul:
(Click on the link to go to the post)

Others:
(Click on the link to go to the post)

-o-

My friend and I also watched Les Miserables last April 13 at the Solaire Theater. The musical was really amazing!



I hope in the future I will be able to watch Phantom of the Opera and other great musicals. :)

-o-

That's all folks for my April!

Cheers to a productive May! (I hope...)