Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Pile Be Gone #6: May 2016 Reading List


Hi folks!

This summer heat is so intense. I am close to melting... But I have books to read, and pile to lower down. On to my reading list... :)




Lost in a Good Book (Thursday Next #2) by Jasper Fforde


Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson


Serve the People! by Yan Lianke


P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

-o-

April was a slow reading month for me. Hopefully, I will be able to read all these books. :)

What will you be reading this May?

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read P.S. I Still Love You! I bought the book but just haven't had time to get around to reading it...

    Carrie @The Book Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought my copy some time close to its release date. I hope to read it this month. :)

      Delete