Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #22: The Last Star


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme where we will showcase that one book we can't wait to hit the market!



Title: The Last Star (The 5th Wave #3)
Author: Rick Yancey
Publication Details: May 24th 2016 by G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
Link: Goodreads

We’re here, then we’re gone, and that was true before they came. That’s always been true. The Others didn’t invent death; they just perfected it. Gave death a face to put back in our face, because they knew that was the only way to crush us. It won’t end on any continent or ocean, no mountain or plain, jungle or desert. It will end where it began, where it had been from the beginning, on the battlefield of the last beating human heart.

Master storyteller Rick Yancey invokes triumph, loss, and unrelenting action as the fate of the planet is decided in the conclusion to this epic series.




I've read The 5th Wave and loved it! I haven't read the second book yet, because I'm waiting for the release of The Last Star so I can binge read them. :)

-o-

How about you folks?
What are you waiting on?

3 comments:

  1. Definitely looking forward to this one. I haven't read the second book of this series yet either, but will definitely be binge-reading them when this comes out as well :) also I think your blog is really cute!
    here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this one will be better then it's prequel.
    I will skip it just because of my unealthy fear of aliens, otherwise it does sound enjoyable.
    Here is my WoW if you'd like to check it out: http://wp.me/p76RED-4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goooosh! I have been waiting for this book since the moment I finished The Infinite Sea. Can't May come any sooner? -- Little Librocubicularist

    Little Librocubicularist (WoW)

    ReplyDelete

Book Stop Project: A Pop-up Library