Pile Be Gone #4: February Reading List


Hi folks!

Happy February! How are your reading challenges? Mine's pretty good, slow but good. Haha! :)
I'm not quite sure what I'll be reading this month. But I do know that I'll be reading Red Queen and Glass Sword because Victoria Aveyard will be coming on March 6! Yey!

I still don't have copies, and I know I'm on a ban. But folks, she's coming to the Philippines!



Aside from those, I'll be finishing The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon, then, probably some contemporaries or non-fiction? Again, I don't know. Haha!

For e-ARC, I'm planning to read:

Adulthood is a Myth: A "Sarah's Scribbles" Collection by Sarah Andersen

I got this through NetGalley. Thanks to Andrews McMeel Publishing!
I requested this because the title got me. Haha! Going through adulthood with blind eyes, I think I'll be able to relate with this book. :)

-o-

Well, I may not have someone to celebrate Valentine's with, but who cares? I got books to date. Haha!

Happy reading folks!