2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge


Hi folks!

2015 had been a slow one for my reading challenge, and reading in general. I first set my goal to 70 books thinking that I would have more time to read. Then in the middle of the year, I lowered it to 50 because I got busy. I thought I would be completing my challenge, but nope. Life got busier. Haha!

But anyway, I still had a fun, amazing 2015! And book-wise, here are the books I read.


Push by Eve Silver (4 stars)
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (5 stars)
Gone by Michael Grant (5 stars)
Paper Planes Back Home by Tara Frejas (4.5 stars)
The Servant Leader by Ken Blanchard and Phil Hodges (not reviewed)
Learning to Fall by Mina V. Esguerrra (4 stars)
The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde (4.5 stars)
Quanta by Lola Dodge (4 stars)
The One by Kiera Cass (trilogy review)
The Elite by Kiera Cass (trilogy review)
Reboot by Amy Tintera (4 stars, not reviewed)
One Fling to Rule Them All by Deanna Dee (4 stars)
What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi (4 stars)
The Selection by Kiera Cass (trilogy review)
The Compass by Tammy Kling and John Spencer Ellis (4 stars)
Everything You and I Could Have Been If We Weren't You and I by Albert Espinosa (4.5 stars)
Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee (3 stars, not reviewed)
These are the Moments by Jenny Bravo (4.5 stars)
Don't Tell Me I Can't Do It! by Dr. Erika Miller (4 stars)
Marry Me, Charlotte B! by Carla de Guzman (4 stars)
Missing Era: The Emergence by A.O. Khalil (4 stars)
Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley (4.5 stars)
Cursed by Fire by Danielle Annett (3.5 stars)
Undertow by Michael Buckley (3.5 stars)
The Labyrinth Wall by Emilyann Girdner (4 stars)
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (5 stars)
Rot & Ruin (Graphic Novel) by Jonathan Maberry (3 stars, not reviewed)
Cities by Carla de Guzman (5 stars)
The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan (3 stars, not reviewed)
Jesus, Jihad and Peace by Michael Youssef (5 stars)
Where the Road Takes Me by Jay McLean (5 stars)
The Thirteenth Tower by Sara C. Snider (3.5 stars)
How to Love by Katie Cotugno (4.5 stars)
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares (3.5 stars)

34 books in total! Currently, I am reading Hunger by Michael Grant and The Gift by Cecelia Ahern. My original plan was to finish them before January. But I don't think that's happening. Haha! I am still busy with other things. But, I am almost finished with them- a few more chapters to go.

Anyway, that's all for my 2015 Goodreads challenge. For the 2016 challenge, I will still set my goal to 50 books, and just hope for the best. I will try to manage my time more and plan things ahead, especially with my blog posts. :)

How about you folks? Did you complete your challenge? How many book did you read? And how many books will be in your challenge this 2016?

-o-

Have a nice day!
And happy 2016!