Feature & Follow #21: Super Powers


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is where we, book bloggers, can meet new people and gain followers as well!

-o-

Hi folks!

This week's question is suggested by Jess Time to Read.

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

I was asked the same question when I was in college but I can't remember what my answer was. Haha! I can think of many super powers I wish to have, but I will stick to three: Time traveling, flying, and speed. I know they're the typical choices but I also think they are quite practical.

Time traveling- because I love history. I don't wish to interfere with the past, I just want to know what happened and how things were before, not only here in the Philippines but also in other countries. I think understanding the past helps one to understand the present and future better.

Flying- Even though I'm afraid of heights, I think flying is a great experience. Well, at least based on my dreams. Flying, I think, is liberating.

Speed- so that I can get a lot of things done in a day. And guys, with so many books to read, speed will be of so much help.

-o-

That's all folks!
How about you? What would be your super power?

Comments

  1. Time Travel would be great! I picked the ability to heal myself and others! I am a continuing follower, Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great super power, the ability to heal. :)

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I picked Time Travel too. I agree with not changing time but just being able to witness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. That would be great so I can know what to do in the present and future. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I like your choices! Speed is also good for cleaning up the house! Followed on GoddReads.
    My FF:http://milkywayofbooks.blogspot.gr/2015/10/feature-and-follow-275.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I didn't think of that. Haha! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I would love to fly!! Sounds great! I've just followed you on Bloglovin' and GFC :)

    ♡,
    Yuki - http://utterlybooks.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound great! Imagine the places I can go to. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Time traveling sounds bit scary for me, I would love it but only if I did not age either :)

    New follower :)

    HannahCassie @ http://psilovethatbook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment