Feature & Follow #19: Book Recommendations


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is where we, book bloggers, can meet new people and gain followers as well!

-o-

This week's question is suggested by Becky's Barmy Book Blog

Undiscovered talent - tell us about a book you loved but no one else seems to have heard of. It can be new or old, any genre. Let's spread the love.

-o-

Oh I have a lot of book recommendations! Let me do this by genre.

Young Adult, Contemporary:


How to Love by Katie Cotugno (Goodreads)
I reviewed it here.


Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander (Goodreads)
I reviewed it here.

Mystery, Psychological Thriller:


The Good Girl by Mary Kubica (Goodreads)
I reviewed it here.

Historical Fiction:


City of Thieves by David Benioff (Goodreads)

And folks! David Benioff is also a screenwriter and executive producer of Game of Thrones. Not to mention his other screenwriting credits in Troy and The Kite Runner. :)

Dystopia, Post-Apocalyptic, Science Fiction:




Razorland Trilogy: Enclave (Goodreads), Outpost (Goodreads) and Horde (Goodreads)

I enjoyed this trilogy because it's fast-paced and action-packed, with good romance and kick-ass characters. :)

-o-

That's all folks!

Any underrated book recommendations for me?