Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #14: She's Not There


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme where we will showcase that one book we can't wait to hit the market!

-o-


Title: She's Not There
Author: P.J. Parrish
Publication Details: September 8th 2015 by Thomas & Mercer, Amazon Publishing
Genre: Mystery & Thrillers, Literature/Fiction (Adult)

They say it’s better to battle the devil you know. But what if you don’t recognize him before it’s too late?

She knows her name is Amelia, but after waking up in a hospital battered and bruised with just the clothes on her back, it’s all she knows. Unable to piece together her shattered memory, she’s haunted by a vision: menacing faces and voices implying her nightmare is far from over.

Relying only on her wits and her will to live, Amelia becomes a fugitive from a mysterious man, and a life she can’t even remember. But the past she’s fleeing has no intention of letting her go (Source: NetGalley).


-o-

I love reading psychological thriller, and this one sounds right up my alley! I actually have this on my NetGalley. I can't wait to read this one! :)

What are you waiting on?

10 comments:

  1. The covers of all the books for WoW lately are amazing. As is this one. Pretty impressed with the cover of My Wow this week too. Also, yeah... psychological thriller with forgotten memories trope. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, the cover got me first! :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Oh i love this cover! Thanks for sharing

    Check out our WOW

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! It's catchy. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I've not heard of this one until now but I love the cover!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it on NetGalley. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I'll have to agree that all the covers I've seen so far are pretty impressive! Great choice :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of this until now but it sounds good! nice cover!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete