Friday, August 28, 2015

Feature & Follow #17: Quote

Hi folks!
Happy Friday!


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is where we, book bloggers, can meet new people and gain followers as well!

-o-

This week's question is suggested by Journey Through Fiction:

Share a random quote from the book you are currently reading.

"Life, as we know, is a living, shrinking affair, and somewhere down the line I became taken with the idea that man and his world should be renewed on a daily basis."

-The Sly Company of People Who Care, Rahul Bhattacharya

-o-

What do you think of the book, given this quote? :)

14 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for sharing your quote with us! I haven't heard of this book, but I love the title!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. And thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I quite agree with this - very unusual book, i am intrigued!Here's mine:http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/08/28/feature-and-follow-friday/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an unusual read for me, but interesting at the same time. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice quote!! New follower on Google +
    My FFF: http://wp.me/p5Q4Dh-Ku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I followed you as well through Bloglovin':)

      Delete
  4. What a quote. I've never even heard of this book! Need to check it out.

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was shortlisted for the man asian literary prize 2011. It should be good. :)

      Delete
  5. That is quite the quote! Great choice.

    New follower via GFC!
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from your new follower on Bloglovin'! Happy blogging!

    My Feature & Follow post: http://blog.booklovers.com.my/2015/08/29/feature-follow-quote/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this book before. But that quote is definetly intriguing

    New follower here via GFC and Bloglovin
    Denise @ Romance Dreamland Book Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is thought-provoking. :) Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Book Stop Project: A Pop-up Library