What Happened: March 2015

Hi folks!

March went by really fast! My month was a momentous one because I already have a job (yey!), and I attended a book signing event after missing two last December and January. I was not able to read as much though, because I was busy. But I did read nonetheless. :)

Books I Read:
Rot and Ruin #1 (Rot and Ruin Comic Series) by Jonathan Maberry
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
The Labyrinth Wall by Emilyann Girdner

I will not review Rot and Ruin but my reviews for We Were Liars and The Labyrinth Wall are in order. Haha!

The Book Signing Event: E. Lockhart post is here and the video of interview is here. :)

What will happen on April:
Hmmm. Let's see. I'm currently reading Undertow by Michael Buckley. And on April 18 is my schedule for Cursed by Fire (by Danielle Annett) blog tour. :)

So far, those are the only things on my table. I'm not sure what I'll read after those two. But hopefully, I will be able to read more. I'm really behind my Goodreads challenge.

Anyway, that's all folks!
It was a lovely March.

How was your month?

Comments

  1. That's so awesome that you went to a book signing for E. Lockhart! We Were Liars is definitely one of my favorite books and author events are always so much fun. I've only ever been to one but it was for Jodi Picoult.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment