Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #5

Hi folks!


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme where we will showcase that one book we can't wait to hit the market!

-o-

cover from Goodreads

Title: The Heir (The Selection #4)
Author: Kiera Cass
Publication details: May 5th 2015 by HarperTeen



Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. But as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she always thought.








-o-

I haven't really read the first three books in the series. Haha! But their covers are all pretty! I've heard mixed reviews about the books and I've been spoiled already. Haha! But I still want to read them. I think they're fun to read, a bit cliche, perhaps, but I think I will still enjoy them. :)

-o-

That's all folks!
Have a nice day!

7 comments:

  1. I only read the first book and I didn't like it. But, I have to agree, the covers are so gorgeous! :D
    It makes me feel bad for hating the book but I have to be fair and not judge a book merely by its cover! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATED the second book because of AMERICA. Such a whiny brat. :D
    My Waiting on Wednesday
    new follower via bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first two and was entertained but not blown away, and I probably won't finish the series. But I definitely think they're worth checking out. Hope you enjoy them!!

    Here's My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I'm a huge fan of The Selection, though I still need to read the rest of the series! I hope to catch up before this one comes out! Have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to read the other books in the series. The cover of The Heir is gorgeous! I hope you like it!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-3-manwhore.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started reading The Selection last year but I am not finish with it yet because I tend to forget that I was reading in the first place. Anyways, I think all the covers in this series are beautiful. Great pick!

    Kyla @ Carmel & Kyla
    I recently posted... Waiting on Wednesday #19: Blackbird Fly by Erin Entrada Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to pick this serie back up. I only read the first one and loved it. Don't know why I stopped, Oh wait! I know. Must of been 159837 other books on my TBR list lol. Great pick Aizel and thanks for stopping by my blog :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete