Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #3

Hi folks!
 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme where we will showcase that one book we can't wait to hit the market!

-o-

cover from Goodreads

Title: P.S. I Still Love You
Author: Jenny Han
Expected Publication: May 26th 2015 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.

She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.

When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of makes it so amazing.

-o-

Come on folks! You have to be waiting for this one too! No? Okay. If you haven't read To All the Boys I've Loved Before, then go and read it ASAP! I'm serious! :)

I super loved To All the Boys so I really can't wait to read PS I Still Love You. I'm pretty sure there'll be a love triangle. But whatever, I am on TEAM PETER!!! :)

-o-

That's all folks!
Have a nice day!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this either, and I'm on Team Peter as well. :) Great pick, and I hope you get to read it soon. :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read To All the Boys I've Loved Before. But OMG the synopsis and this new cover...totally convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read To All the Boys I've Loved Before! It has been on my tbr for quite some time now!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I've not yet read To All the Boys I've Loved Before but it seems like something I'd really love, especially because I've been loving contemporaries lately. I'll have to read it before this one comes out. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS COVER! Between book one and two, I prefer book one's cover though. I have not read any of Jenny Han's novels but I plan to, very soon. Great pick! :)

    Kyla @ Carmel & Kyla - Waiting on Wednesday #18: The Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano

    ReplyDelete

Book Stop Project: A Pop-up Library