Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Photo Diary: New Pharmacists' Oath-Taking

Hi folks!

Last February 16 was our oath-taking! I am now a licensed pharmacist! Yey!

Here are some photos:

Oath-taking 1

Oath-taking ootd
We were instructed to wear Filipiniana. I decided to go simple and practical. Because, where else would I wear a Filipiniana? Haha!

Oath-taking group pic 1 
Proud Iskolar ng Bayan! :)

Oath-taking group pic 2

PRC ID
I already have my license. Now I need to get a job! You know, because books are expensive. Haha!

-o-

That's all folks!
Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats! :D
    It's amazing that all bloggers I encountered seems to have awesome jobs!
    Good luck in pursuing your career!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's kind of overwhelming but I'll get through! :)

      Delete