Monday, February 9, 2015

It's Monday! What are you reading? #9

Hi folks!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

-o-

I've been a slow reader this past two weeks because I spent too much time on the internet. Ugh! I need to fix that. Anyway, since my last It's Monday post, I finished reading:

 How to Love by Katie Cotugno
I really liked this book. My review here.

 The Thirteenth Tower (ARC) by Sara C. Snider
It's a fantasy read. My review will be up on March! :)

Where the Road Takes Me (ARC) by Jay McLean
I loved this book! My review will be up tomorrow on its release date! :)

-o-
And I'm currently reading:
The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
I previously read two romance novels. Thus, I need some zombie actions to balance things out. Haha!

I'm taking a break from Don't Forget Me Bro because the story can get very sad. Hopefully, I'll finish it this month! :)

-o-

What I plan to read:
I'm hoping to read the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu. I want to have a read-a-thon this week! :)

-o-

That's it folks!
What are your reading plans this week?


2 comments:

  1. I have heard good things about the Legend trilogy, enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete