Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #1

Hi folks!
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme where we will showcase that one book we can't wait to hit the market!
 
-o-
This is my first Waiting on Wednesday! :)
-o-

cover from Goodreads
Title: The Last Time We Say Goodbye
Author: Cynthia Hand
Expected Publication: February 15, 2015 by Harper Teen


There's death all around us.
We just don't pay attention.
Until we do.

The last time Lex was happy, it was before. When she had a family that was whole. A boyfriend she loved. Friends who didn't look at her like she might break down at any moment.

Now she's just the girl whose brother killed himself. And it feels like that's all she'll ever be.

As Lex starts to put her life back together, she tries to block out what happened the night Tyler died. But there's a secret she hasn't told anyone-a text Tyler sent, that could have changed everything.

Lex's brother is gone. But Lex is about to discover that a ghost doesn't have to be real to keep you from moving on.

From New York Times bestselling author Cynthia Hand, The Last Time We Say Goodbye is a gorgeous and heart-wrenching story of love, loss, and letting go.

-o-
 
I've read books with the same premise as The Last Time We Say Goodbye and I'm quite intrigued how this will be different from the others. The synopsis sounds interesting. Hopefully, it will be available here in the Philippines upon its release. :)


10 comments:

  1. Loving the list. This author is pretty popular. :D
    I also loved how you put your list this week.

    My waiting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't read any of her books but hopefully, soon. :)

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed her unearthly series so hopefully this will be good as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to read her Unearthly series! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. This one looks really good! I need to check this one out!
    My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it? Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  4. New follower! I've seen this one around a good bit. Good choice!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED THIS!! I just finished Boundless a couple days ago and it was pretty great! The synopsis sounds so awesome! :D

    New follower via Bloglovin'
    ~Fari 0:)
    My Waiting on Wednesday: Queen of Shadows, I Bow Down to You (WOW#12)!! @ My Little Corner for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like I do need to read her other books! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Book Stop Project: A Pop-up Library