Friday, January 30, 2015

Feature & Follow #2

Hi folks!


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is where we, book bloggers, can meet new people and gain followers as well!

-o-

This week's question is submitted by The Realm of Books.
Hard print (real thing) or Kindle/Nook, which is your favorite?

Hard print! I love the feel and smell of books and the happy feels when I look at them sitting pretty in my bookshelves. :) Although, eBooks are handy and I have a lot of 'em. :)

-o-

That's all folks!
Have a nice day!

6 comments:

  1. I love hard print more but I have a balanced shelf. Although I love hardcovers better but still ebooks are more convenient to carry around. :)

    New GFC follower

    My FF

    -Njkinny @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love hard copies (they're my first and only love), I do have a just-friends relationship with my Kindle. They're very convenient for on-the-go reading.
    new GFC follower :)
    Here's my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Physical books are such a solid connection - the feel of them, the smell of them, nothing can compare for me. But my Kindle is getting more use these days for convenience, instant downloads to read right now, and NetGalley offerings. I simply love both.

    New Bloglovin' follower

    My FF this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer hard print books too because they're more fun to read and I love putting them on my shelf to see all of the books that I've read. I'm a bloglovin and GFC follower.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love hard print books, but at the same time I love the ease of having my Kindle too! :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both almost equally. E-Readers are great but you can never replace a good book.
    Check out my
    FF

    ReplyDelete