Friday, January 30, 2015

Book Blogger Hop #4

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Billy at Coffee Addicted Writer. In this weekly meme, a question will be posted every Fridays for the book bloggers to answer and then talk about with other bloggers.

-o-
This week's question is submitted by Elizabeth.
Do you ever get comments from authors when you have posted or tweeted your review?

Yes! And it's such an amazing feeling! I get excited when authors, and publishers as well, favorited, retweeted, and replied to my posts. :)

That's all folks!
Have a nice day!

5 comments:

  1. I love when that happens! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...I forgot about re-tweets. Those are awesome. I love those too.

    Have a wonderful reading weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is exciting when it happens!

    Kathy @ My Nook, Books & More
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that! It is an exciting feeling. :D And it's funny how other (non readers) don't get it.

    ReplyDelete

Book Stop Project: A Pop-up Library