Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Wishlist: Books!

Hi folks!
It's that time of the year again! Are you all excited for Christmas? I am! :)

Anyway, to whom it may concern (Haha!), I want books! Specifically, these beauties below. Okay? :)

cover from Goodreads
My True Love Gave to Me by a bunch of authors and edited by Stephanie Perkins :)

cover from Goodreads
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

If you haven't read Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door, then what are you waiting for?! Go and read them! :)

cover from Goodreads
The Young Elites by Marie Lu

I'm dying to read this!

cover from Goodreads
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

Pretty cover, right? :)

cover from Goodreads
Lies by Michael Grant

cover from Goodreads
Hunger by Michael Grant

I have the other books in the series. I want to complete them soon so I can marathon them! :)

cover from Goodreads
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

cover from Goodreads
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness

cover from Goodreads
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness

I've heard good stuff about this trilogy. So, please? Haha!

-o-
There. There. Of course, I still have a long list of books I wish to have but you can't have everything all at once. Haha!

So yeah. Have a nice day folks! :)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting list. I'm tempted to pick up The Ask and the Answer. I've been told I should stay away from reading heavy stuff for the mean time so I'm thinking of going through some young adult novels. Hope you get everything on your list this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully, I'll get them all. But I doubt that. Haha! There are a lot of interesting YA novels. Happy reading! :)

      Delete