September Book Haul (Stacking the Shelves #5)

Hi folks!

stackingtheshelves
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books one is adding to his or her shelf, may it be a physical copy, a soft copy, purchased, gifted or borrowed!

-o-

Long time no StS! I'll probably just do a once a month StS post because, you know, I don't have much money. Haha!

Most of the books I got were from the 35th Manila International Book Fair (MIBF). I was really excited for this book fair! However, I was in a very tight budget so I had to limit myself. Nonetheless, I'm very happy with my books!


National Book Store also had a Cut-Off Price Sale the same week as MIBF. I, having the tendency to slip out of control, bought three books. :)


As for the e-ARCS from NetGalley, I got these: (Covers from NetGalley)


I've already read this. My review to follow!


 I've also read this and I loved it! It's very inspiring! Review to follow!





That's all folks for my September Book Haul!

I'm not sure when my next haul will be and if I'll do a lot of reading because I'll be reviewing for my licensure exam! (Hoooo! Pray for me folks!) I'll try to update though. :)

Also, I'm planning to start a booktube channel. Hmmmmm.... What do you think? Haha!

-o-
Have a nice day folks! :)

Comments

  1. I don't always do an STS either! I have to catch up on my tbr, so I kind of ban myself from the library (that's my most common source of books, hehe, because I don't have a lot of money for book buying either!) XD Ohhh, but I did so like The Selection and I'd like to finish that trilogy. Didn't the author sell more books, though?! So I definitely need to catch up there.
    I love anything and everything by Michael Grant!!
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My TBR's gone crazy too. Haha! Not sure if Kiera Cass wrote more books? I only know The Selection trilogy and the novellas. :) I've only read BZRK and BZRK Reloaded by Michael Grant but I like his style of writing. Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I'm planning on starting the Selection Series soon! I picked up the first book for $2.99 on my nook a while back and you just reminded me that I need to read it soon before the next books in the series come out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, very nice bunch of books! I still need to read The Selection, but I am now wishing I got them in physical form, because they look so pretty together! And you are reminding me that I need to get my act together with the Gone series too ;)

    Good luck with your licensure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, The Selection books look so pretty! I want to start reading Gone too but I want to complete the series first. :) Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Look at all the beauties! I hope you enjoy your new babies!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and if you're a TWITTER user don't forget to enter to win the LAST BOX OF BOOKS giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I dropped by your blog and left a comment too. Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  5. Yay for The Selection series! I actually haven't read The One yet! I just realized it now! Anyway, happy reading! :)
    Stacking the Shelves
    Dress Up That Cover: Maybe Someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read good reviews about the trilogy. I hope I'll enjoy them too. Happy reading too! :)

      Delete
  6. LOVED The 5th Wave, finally have The Infinite Sea this week, though I had it pre-ordered, stupid Amazon, haha. Haven't read The Selection series yet, but I want to steal the dresses, that counts, right? ;)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I am yet to buy The Infinite Sea. I agree that the dresses look stunning and worth stealing. Haha! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  7. It's so hard to control yourself to buy books! I actually feel like I won a lottery when I walk out of the store without a book but still sad lol Enjoy all of your new books! :)

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feels. But sometimes you just have to control yourself. Haha! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  8. Yaya for the Selection trilogy! Those were fun reads. I still want to read the 5th Wave. And I have a Purpose Driven Life but have yet to look into it much. Hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to reading the Selection trilogy and The 5th Wave. Been hearing a lot of good things about them. :) I'm still waiting for the 'right time' to read the Purpose Driven Life. Hopefully, soon. Happy reading too! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment