Book Updates: Currently Reading + Just One Night

Hi folks!
How are you doing? I hope you're doing very well. :)

So just a quick update... 

I'm currently reading Onyx, which is the second book of the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. This one's a bit predictable, as in the case of Blake, but I think I'm still going to give this my perfect 5. I think I only have three or four chapters left, so let's see if the score's going to change. :)

Btw, I don't like the covers of the whole series. I imagine this guy here to be Daemon though, but Katy is definitely not this girl here in the cover. So yeah, just a thought.

cover from Goodreads

Ok. Another book I'm reading is The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda. Uhm, it has a unique story about vampires. However, I find it very weird. A bit predictable too. But I'm going to finish this... soon. Haha!

cover from Goodreads

And my next update is about Gayle Forman! I can't believe I just found out about Just One Night. Her latest novella will be out on May 29. It's a companion novel of Just One Day and Just One Year, and a conclusion to the story of Willem and Allyson.

ph source: gayleforman.tumblr.com
Wah guys! Amazing right?! I'm really excited! Waaaaaah! Oh my goodness! Haha!

Okay. *calming down* Here's a video of Gayle Forman reading a part of Just One Night! :)



She'll have seven episodes, so let's patiently wait for the other six! :)

Ok, that's all folks!
Have a nice day!

Comments