This Chapter Ends Here

After all the struggles, after all the sleepless nights, my UP journey has come to an end.

Life in UP College of Pharmacy was anything but easy. But the challenges molded me, changed me into a different being. Not only did I learn about many areas related to my profession, I also learned... life.

My experiences taught me to be strong, courageous, and patient.  But most of all, my experiences taught me about faith. Faith in myself, faith in others, and faith in God. Without the challenges, I will never be where I am now. Without Him who is giving me life and strength, I will never be someone I am now- someone who can face problems head-on, someone who is ready to face real life head-on.

For every hour spent studying came knowledge of the world I will live in. For every walk made to detoxify came the path I will soon travel. For every tear shed came the realization of my dreams. For every prayer said came the hope that will sustain me.

To my family, thank you for your support, care, and love. To my friends, thank you for keeping me sane. And to you Lord God, thank You for walking with me, for carrying me in times of tiredness, for supplying me with strength, for teaching me lessons about life.

This chapter ends here, but another is yet to be written. The path may be dark. I may not see what is ahead. But Your light is enough for me to continue. I will continue walking despite the uncertainties because I know that Your hands are always there. I will continue walking, not for myself, but for You, to proclaim how amazing You are. I don't deserve You, but You love me anyway. To that, I am more than grateful. The past, the present, and the future, everything I surrender to You. Everything is for You.

This chapter ends here. And I cannot wait for the next one.



Comments

Post a Comment