Tahereh Mafi, Ransom Riggs, Veronica Rossi: Book Signing Event #3

Hi folks! Yesterday, April 26, I attended another book signing event hosted by National Book Store. Best-selling YA authors, Tahereh Mafi, Ransom Riggs and Veronica Rossi once again visited their fans here in the Philippines. :)

I arrived at Glorietta at around 6:45 AM but the line was long by then. :) I'm actually 113th. Haha! I went alone but I made new friends! :)

Here are some pictures:

stage

pass_tahereh pass_ransom pass_veronica
Passes!

fans_1
Look at the crowd!

fans_3
They sure have a lot of fans here! :) Of course, I'm one of them. Haha!

sweepie1
This is Sweepie, if I'm not mistaken. Haha!
Sweep was also introduced at the event. It is a reloadable cash card offering a more convenient way of paying for our purchases. The card can be loaded up to Php 5,000, with no maintaining balance required. For more information, you can visit their site: www.sweeponline.com

The event started at around 3 PM. The moment they arrived, people started shouting. Non-stop!I didn't get a better shot because the people in front of me stood up. Sheesh!
interview_1
This picture was taken by James, one of my new found friends. :)

interview_2
Another picture taken by James. Haha!
I actually did not understand anything from the interview because the KIDS kept on shouting. Ugh! Kids! I will just wait for the other bloggers to blog about their interview. Haha!

On with the signing!
with ransom riggs
with Ransom Riggs! :) Pardon my face. I really get giddy during signing events.

with veronica rossi
Ok, I almost do not want to post this picture! Look at me! Haha! I love Veronica Rossi! Of the three, I love her the most! :) So yeah, I'm sorry for my face. Ugh!

with tahereh mafi
Now, with the beautiful Tahereh Mafi. :) I have a love-hate relationship with the Shatter Me trilogy, tbh. Haha! I'm currently reading Ignite Me. And I really really want to be Team Warner, but my heart is with Adam. Poor Adam!

hollow_signed
signed!

undertheneversky_signed
signed!

shatterme_signed
signed!

The books! :)
TRV

So all in all, I really had a nice time at the event, even though I did not understand a thing in the interview! I got to see my favorite authors. I had my books signed! And I got to meet new friends! :)

'Til the next book signing event! :)

Take care folks!