2013 Reading Challenge: Recap

So here are the books I read this year:
(Cropped from my Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge)


1. I Kissed Dating Goodbye- Joshua Harris 
2. Looking for Alaska- John Green
3. 1984- George Orwell
4. The Shack- W.M. Paul Young
5. In the Bad Boy's Bed- Sophia Ryan
6. City of Thieves- David Benioff
7. Pandemonium- Lauren Oliver
8. Requiem- Lauren Oliver
9. Thirteen Reasons Why- Jay Asher
10. Just One Day- Gayle Forman
11. To Kill a Mocking Bird- Harper Lee
12. Blink Once- Cylin Busby
13. Epic Fail- Claire LaZebnik
14. Uglies- Scott Westerfeld
15. Pretties- Scott Westerfeld
16. Save the Date- Jenny B. Jones
17. Specials- Scott Westerfeld
18. Animal Farm- George Orwell
19. Screwed- Laurie Plissner
20. The Time Keeper- Mitch Albom
21. Paper Towns- John Green
22. The Sea of Tranquility- Katja Millay
23. Dug Down Deep- Joshua Harris
24. The Time of My Life- Cecelia Ahern
25. The Book Thief- Markus Zusak
26. Insurgent- Veronica Roth
27. Allegiant- Veronica Roth
28. Horde- Ann Aguirre
29. Eleanor & Park- Rainbow Rowell
30. The Shadow of the Wind- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
31. The Forest of Hands and Teeth- Carrie Ryan
32. Just One Year- Gayle Forman
(Goodreads included Sherlock, but I am not yet done with it.)
33. If I Stay- Gayle Forman
34. Pure- Julianna Baggott
35. Conversations with God Book 1- Neal Donald Walsch
36. The Age of Miracles- Karen Thompson Walker
37. The Maze Runner- James Dashner

I beat my list by 2 books! Hah! I'm planning to read 40 books for my 2014 challenge. Hmmm. We'll see about that. I'll post my 2014 Reading List soon! =)

Bye folks!
Oh! 
Happy New Year! :)